Kano State Government under the leadership of Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, through the Ministry of Health, hereby invites medical and health professionals in the state who are willing to serve as volunteers in the fight against the spread and containment of Covid-19 pandemic.
The required volunteer medical and health professionals are:
2. CHEW (Community Health Extension Worker)
3. JCHEWS ( Junior Community Health Extension Workers)
5. CHO( Community Health Officers)
6. Laboratory Technicians
7. Laboratory Scientists
9. Pharmacy Technicians
10. Environmental Health officers
11. Environmental Health Assistants
Registration and screening of the volunteers will commence tommorow Wednesday, 1st of April to Friday, 3rd April, 2020 by 10am daily at Mohammadu Buhari Specialist Hospital, Giginyu.
Interested volunteers are required to come along with their credentials.